Monday, July 25, 2005

Virtue Mag

Hey guys! I just wanted to give you a sneak peek at some of the great stuff that will be going on over at Virtue Magazine. We have been planning for some time to launch a group blog, and it is nearing completion. We hope to bring that to you soon.
Also beginning this week, Virtue is going weekly! And to kick it off to a great start, we are going to launch a 3 week in-depth look at our American government, with the first issue being on the legislative branch, followed by the executive and the judicial branch. As I enjoy writting about our common Christian Heritage, I am planing a 3 part series called Christianity and Government. I am looking forward to bringing that your way and hope you will find it interesting. Also my sister has started a blog!

Chloe's Corner!

Please stop by and have a look! She has some good recipes and other goodies there. :-D

Goodnight all!

The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

No comments: