Friday, July 29, 2005

Headlines and Commentary

First up in the news today is...

Discovery thought to be OK to bring home

For Full story click here

Comments: Praise the Lord!

Gun maker protection bill in the Senate.

For Full Story click here

Comments: I really like the sound of this bill. It would protect gun makers from lawsuits if a criminal used their particular brand or gun in a murder. It would place the blame where it belongs on the murderer, not the gun maker.

Frist breaks with Bush on stem cell research

For Full Story click here
Comments: Quote from Senator Frist used by NBC.

...to me, it isn't just a matter of faith. Its a fact of science.

Full quote:

I am pro-life. I believe human life begins at conception. It is at this moment that the organism is complete -- yes, immature -- but complete. An embryo is nascent human life. Its genetically distinct. And its biologically human. Its living. This position is consistent with my faith. But, to me, it isn't just a matter of faith. Its a fact of science.

No other comments at this time. Opinion not yet formed.

That's all for now!
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

No comments: