Saturday, July 02, 2005

Another Birthday!

Hello guys!

Our family is about to head out to yet another birthday party! However this one is not an overnighter so I should be back at the blogging controls without a hitch. :-D I shall leave the following links for your viewing pleasure in my absence.

My article on the Ten Commandments should be up at Virtue Magazine soon.

Agent Tim posted some really cool pictures from his mission trip.

All Things 2 All visited with a member of the Chinese underground Christian movement.

Spunky Jr. posted the reasons she is proud to be an American.

And a 4th of July cartoon is in progress over at the FaithMouse Blog

Have a great day everyone!

The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogger, I just started a new blog which I hope will show that Christian bloggers can write ugly blogs about various topics without always
preaching or arguing. Anyway, I've been looking around for Christianity related blogs and I found this entry (this post) during my search so I
thought I'd make a quick post to let you know! I'd be happy to trade links if you're interested. Have a great day - Eric