Sunday, October 02, 2005

U.S. Rep. Ernest Istook prepares to run for Governor of Oklahoma!








Hey guys!

Another bit of local news here, one of Oklahoma's best Congressmen, House member Ernest Istook (R) is considering running against incumbent Governor Brad Henry(D). Mr. Istook is one of my favorite Congressmen largely due to his wonderful stance on Ten Commandment displays, prayer in school, and other issues of importance to Christians. I cannot think of a better candidate to run against Gov. Brad Henry. Even if a Washington poll is convinced of his defeat. Gov. Henry is playing the tricky game of being a blue governor of a red state and I think Mr. Istook could have a very good chance at the office. I will look forward to this race with great anticipation.

In other news:

The Boy Scout Blogger will be celebrating its first anniversary in 2 days! That's right on October the 4th I will have been blogging for 1 year! I can't hardly believe it has been that long! I hope to have a surprise or two for you guys on the 4th so make sure to log in then!

Also, if you are planning to enter the Political Perusal, remember your entry must be in by Wednesday. We have 4 posts submitted so far and I am looking forward to bringing them to you soon!

That's all for now!
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

No comments: