Friday, October 14, 2005

Age of Empires III

Hey guys!

This is another slight departure from my normal politic'in, but I'd like to do it anyway. *grin*

As some of you know, the world famous Age of Empires series is launching its newest addition to the family, Age of Empires III, in 4 short days. For some time, I have thought it would be great fun to have a Christian Age of Empires Clan, where Christians could get together and enjoy this great game. On that note, may I unveil, the The Knights of Valor, THE place for Christian AoE gamers. We have about 6-8 members and would welcome many more. We hope to try out some clan vs. Clan gameplay as well as continuing our ranking system. I have recently downloaded the Age of Empires Fan Site Kit and hope to add some cool stuff over there soon.

Have a great day everybody!

Travis

No comments: