Sunday, September 25, 2005

Randomish Thoughts

Good day all!

Today we went to our Grandmothers after church. That was great fun, I got to wash our suburban, a 3/4 ton pickup and a sudan all after dark. *grin* It was cool to be able to get them all shiny clean and watch them glitter in the moonlight.

I also had time to watch a bit of the History Channel, they were recreating a Egyptian mummy.

I think I shall plan some tennis games for our church in the near future as well as a LAN party perhaps. *grin*

Also I am currently reading a very interesting book on the Spanish Armada, called, cleverly enough "The Armada". It almost is a continuation of the G.A. Henty book, "Saint Bartholomew's Eve". It goes into more detail on what happens in France after that grave event.

On another note, Virtue Magazine is up.

That's all for now!
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

1 comment:

Bag Blog said...

I play a mean game of tennis, but it has been a while since I have played. Count Jesse and I in.