Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New Poll!

Hey guys! As I am covering the Pledge of Allegiance controversy, I have decided to ask you, my readers, what you have to say in this matter. Therefore my new poll question is:

"Should the phrase "Under God" remain in the Pledge of Allegiance?"

Please cast your vote and tell me.

Also, here are the results from my last poll question,
"Should audible prayer be allowed in school for Teachers or students?"

Yes (56)58%
Yes - See comment (5) 5%
No (32)33%
No - See comment (4) 4%

I am happy with these answers. Approximately 63% of my readers are sensible prayerful folk, as for the other 37% well, I am glad your reading. I hope I can show facts through this blog and on Virtue Magazine that you will consider and possibly change your mind on this issue.

That's all for now!

Update: I have reset the poll votes and rewritten the poll question due to the fact that the question on this post and the question in the poll differed. But it is all fixed now so please vote again!

No comments: