I have been tagged by Agent Tim. Playing "tag" has been sweeping the blogosphere lately. It is a game where you answer some questions and then "tag" other bloggers and asked them the same questions you answered. Tim asked me the following questions:
1. What is the total number of books you own?
2. What is the last book you bought?
3. What is the last book you read?
4. Name five books that mean a lot to you
Now without further ado, here are my answers:
1. Total Number of Books Owned: I counted 45 on the book shelf in my bedroom, but we have many more about the house. We are also regular library patrons. :-D
2. Last Book I Bought:Hmm, I think the last book that our family bought was...The Faith of George W. Bush
3. Last Book I Read: Lets see, I am currently reading, this list of books. I love reading. :-D
4. Five Books That Mean A Lot To Me:
A. First and foremost, the Holy Word of God, the Bible.
B. The writings of our founding fathers.
C. Man in Demand
D. Almost any history book. :-D
E. Books by G. A. Henty
Now if you would like to be tagged, please leave a comment and let me know when you answer the questions and I will post it here.
The Blogging Boy Scout,