Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Update on the Scout

Hey everyone! Boy, have I been busy! Here is today's post.

Graduations:
This weekend I attended two homeschool graduations. They were both very good. Many of my friends graduated this year, and I wish them the best of luck as they launch into a new chapter of their lives. Congratulations graduates of 2005! :-D

Mozilla:
After hearing about Mozilla from Agent Tim and Alex, I tried out this very nice web browser and found it be be highly superior to Internet Explorer. It load pages faster and just all around seems better! So, if you have time, please give Mozilla a look! :-)

The judicial showdown that flopped:
Grrrrr. Why did they do that?

I was out mowing also today, and I am tired, so I will let that issue go at that.

Thanks for visiting,
The Sleepy Boy Scout,
Traviszzzzzz....

No comments: