Well, a day or two ago, Agent Tim http://agenttim.blogspot.com , asked me for an interview so here goes!
1. What is the best thing about where you live?
Well, where I live in Oklahoma, we have some of the biggest sky's you have ever seen. On a clear day, you can look up and gaze forever into space, and just stand in awe of the Creator who made it all. At night, the view is even more spectacular, we live miles from the nearest city and the skyline runs for miles over the open pasture. The view is absolutely magnificent! If you ever get out this way, try to get out of the city somewhere at night and just gaze into the heavens, the view should be unforgettable!
2. What has been your favorite book of all time?
For this I would without a doubt have to say the Bible. It stands alone as the only book ever written by God for man. By its words nations rise and fall. By its morals great men stand true. From its pages, flow the words of life.
If I may quote from one of my favorite presidents:
"I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given man. All the good from the Savior of the world is communicated to us through this book. But for it we would not know right and wrong"
3. If you were allowed to visit only three buildings in D.C., what would they be?
I would have to say, the Capitol, the White House, and the Smithsonian.
4. What has been your most exciting experience?
Well, let me see, there are many things that come to mind. Let me try to give you, the reader a glimpse into my mind. laying on a sleeping bag, looking up into the heavens, and thinking on the power and majesty of God...The feeling of thankfulness to God as you are raised up from baptism...Standing at a pond with a fishing poll, as a big bass hits the bait and takes a dive to the bottom...The feeling of joy as mom and dad pinned on the Eagle Scout medal...The joy of learning as you get to talk to leaders of your state...The utter thrill of a rollercoster diving to the bottom of a loop...The thrill of a good canoe race, as the boats dart downstream...The resounding pop of a well hit tennis stroke...The crash of a bowling strike...The smile on a younger siblings face...Driving out in the pasture talking with dad...In my bedroom talking to mom...The feeling of victory as the good guy shoots the gun out of the bad guys hand...The feeling of patriotism as the president delivers a speech to rally our nation...A hug from grandma..Changing the oil with granddad..May the list grow ever longer.
5. What do you want to pursue as a career?
I would like to go to a local collage and then perhaps go on to law school. After that marriage and the raising of children, then possibly run for a public office.
Tim, thank you so much for the interview! I really enjoyed doing it! Now if there are any of my readers out there who would like to be interviewed here are the instructions.
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me." The first five commenters will be the participants.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some.)
Thanks for reading!
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Update: Various spelling errors corrected. :-)