Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The State of the Blogosphere

Hello all,

Today I have done a lot of browsing through the blogophere and the Christian web in general. I found a interesting site in the Christian Teen Forums. They have a debate section which is interesting to read. (Topics range from the war in Iraq to Gay marriage)

Also, I found a good bit of discussion about Patrick Henry Collage, the recently founded conservative, collage in Virginia that has a large group of home schoolers in attendance. I might post a larger article on just this topic at a later time.

In site news: I have signed up for ProLife Blogs as well as The Christian Top 1000. (I am ranked 938) LOL!

Prayer request. Agent Tim's cousin recently lost his dad, so please keep that family in your prayers.

Well, That's all for now!
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

No comments: