Thursday, March 31, 2005

Quote of the day

Update: With help from Reggienation I now have the full quote.

"Today, millions of Americans are saddened by the death of Terri Schiavo. Laura and I extend our condolences to Terri Schiavo's families. I appreciate the example of grace and dignity they have displayed at a difficult time. I urge all those who honor Terri Schiavo to continue to work to build a culture of life, where all Americans are welcomed, and valued, and protected, especially those who live at the mercy of others. The essence of civilization is that the strong have a duty to protect the weak. In cases where there are serious doubts and questions, the presumption should be in the favor of life."

Predident George W. Bush, March 31, 2005

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Michael Gallaugher said...

Great statements like that make me proud I voed for him, thanks Travis.