Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Laser tag and coyotes again!

Well, today we went to a laser tag* place to celebrate a friends 18th birthday. It was a lot of fun, but I sure got tired from all the moving about. :-) The room we played in was really neat, it had these dark lights that made anything white glow, as well as smoke machines. We played 4 rounds, I got 6th, 3rd,and two 1st places. Also while we were in town we got a copier/printer/scanner/fax machine. We praise the Lord for it and hope to have a good bit of fun using it. Then after dark when we got home, we were inside the house and suddenly heard a chorus of coyote howls! After listening a minute, mom said "they sound close" so we turned on the outside lights to see if we could see anything. As the lights went on the noise quieted, and then rose again. Then my mom and my sister went to the back door while I got the shotgun. As they unlocked the door, the noise stopped. If you ask me, when a bunch of coyotes are close enough to your door to hear it being unlocked, that's a little to close. We are now thinking of getting a dog or something. :-)

Health update: I feel about 99% well now.

Article progress: Well, it seems like one gets busy and it is hard to find time to write. However, I hope to get both the article about paging and the separation of church and state article done soon, as well as continuing the current series in progress on the topics of "encouragement for young men in the Lord" and "Boy Scout Memories".

God bless,
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

*This was not a BSA activity.

No comments: