Sunday, February 27, 2005

Weekend update

Well, this weekend has been busy. Saturday, we were invited to a friends birthday party, so we went over there and had a great time playing tennis and miniature golf. I tell you what, it was so much fun to play tennis again! I haven't really played since last spring and I really had a good time! :-) Then on Sunday, we went to church and really enjoyed being back there, got to talk to a lot of friends, then from there we went to my grandma's house and spent the rest of the day there. We had a great time, but I haven't had much time for blogging. :-( However, I hope to change that soon, and tell everyone about paging at the capitol, and write that article on separation of church and state.

Well, talk to you later!
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

Note: Senate pages will find the posts below interesting.

No comments: