Monday, November 07, 2005

Busy Days filled with Future Promise

Hey guys!

Today was science lab so we went into town early this afternoon, which pushed our days schedule back which seems to place blogging back a few levels in priority. :-( Dad and I enjoyed working on some Algebra problems together in preparation for my upcoming second taking of the ACT test. I need it raise my score some 3 points in order to get a scholarship and math was my weakest subject last time so I am really wanting to work on that. However, I did have some time to think about some neat topics I would like to write on including, the French Muslim riots and what the United States can learn from the 17th century British about fighting terrorists. I hope to address these issues sometime in the near future.

Also, Alex posted the new Square Talk show about gun control. In it Tim plays the liberal and Alex and I play conservatives. Both sides may or may not hold to the side they were debating, but it was a ton of fun to make and I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed making it!

Have a great day!

Travis

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Travis, is that for PHC? Or somewhere else?

Travis said...

No, sadly, it is to a local community college.

Unknown said...

I see... just wondering :)