Friday, January 28, 2005

The Unveiling of Christian Coalition!

Well, folks, today after reading the evangelical outposts blogging tips,

Located here: http://www.evangelicaloutpost.com/archives/001108.html

I have decided to make my blog a little better if I can. Therefore I am unveiling a site I have been working on for some time. *Drum roll please* The Christian Coalition of Bloggers!

Located here: http://christiancoalition.blogspot.com/

This new site was made so that people of like mind can have a place to find blogs they would enjoy reading and converse with the writers. (Kind of like the more popular www.blogs4god.com) This site was not made to be a place to run down Christian ideals. I do not have time to answer negative comments, they will be deleted. However , If you would like to learn more about Christianity, or Christian views on history, on any other Christian topics, please visit!

The main propose of the site is to promote Christian ideals and Christian Blogs. If you would like to become a part of this community please visit and read some good blogs and talk to some good bloggers!
Note: All comments will be moderated.

The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

No comments: