Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Law of the Sea Treaty and A New Paintball Gun!


Hey everyone!

I finally broke down and did it. I got a new paintball gun!

Isn't she a beauty? A Kingman Spyder Xtra, this darling can fire paint as fast as I can pull the trigger. :-) Having a job does have its advantages....and its disadvantages, namely my time to blog has been reduced. However, I aim to keep this here site running for a right smart spell yet. /End Backwoods English

My last topic was cloning, so today I believe I will address a new issue that has come to my attention from the GenJ Online Government. There is a treaty called the Law of the Sea Treaty. I have some very big problems with this treaty, some of which are expressed by Eagle Forum here. This treaty would clearly surrender our national sovereignty over our sea lanes and wouldn't be worth the paper it was written on if a war broke out. What is scary about it is the Bush administration supports it!!! Have a look at it and let me know what you think.
Have a good day!

The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

2 comments:

Kierstyn Paulino said...

Nice gun.... :D

*gasps* WHAT?! we can't do that! it wouldn't be worth ANYTHING if a war broke out, and then WE'D be in trouble!

we can't sign into that! */rant*

Matt Ahearn said...

Nice gun!!!!