Thursday, December 22, 2005

How the Grinch...ur...ACLU stole Christmas

Hello everyone!

I just finished my article for Virtue about that Intelligent Design Court case. It should be up at Virtue on Saturday.

So, what is the Grinch doing in this post? Well, he was the inspiration for a very enlightening poem by fellow Eagle Scout and blogger, Christian Politician called "How the ACLU stole Christmas" I would encourage you to have a look at it.

In other news, I got a new book yesterday called "So Help Me God" by Former Justice Roy Moore of Alabama, the leader of the Foundation for Moral Law and a man who was kicked out of his judicial seat because he refused to remove the Ten Commandments from his courthouse lawn. It is a very good book regarding religious freedom in America today. After getting this book I snooped around a bit on the internet and found that Mr. Moore is running for Governor of Alabama. After reading what this man believes, I wish him the best of luck and a successful win in that race next year.

On another government type note, I have been trying to log in on the Generation Joshua Online Government forums, but I have been unsuccessful as of yet. I am running for Senate and I need to get campaigning if I hope to win a seat. :-)

That's all for now!
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Keep up the good work!