Monday, August 29, 2005

Virtue, Cattle and School

Hello everyone!

The day before yesterday, my processor died. :-( After much search, I bought a new one from a friend of mine and it worked! :-)

In other news:

Virtue Magazine is up! I hope you will all stop by and read part two of my ongoing article on Christianity in Government.

Click here for parts one and two

I now have a job feeding cattle for Dad so I now have a steady income! *big grin*

Politics have been rather dull as of late, but things should get interesting again when Congress reconvenes. (In September I believe)

School has been going well. I am using Saxon Math this year with a computer tutor and I am greatly enjoying that.

I have added two new blogs to my blogroll, Amy's Humble Musings and Pseudo-Polymath. I hope you will stop by and look them up!

That's all for now! Talk to you later!

The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

No comments: