Friday, August 12, 2005

Paintball, Age of Empires III and the Virtue Blog

Hello everyone! Here is a rundown of thing that are going on in my life at this time.

Thoughts of paintball are floating in the air over here these days. A fight is planned for tonight at 8. The guys at our church are going to get together and play in the dark with spotlights.

*grin*

Also I found a really good deal on paintballs, themselves yesterday and I got some 7000. *shocked look* However most of them are not for me, some 6400 of them have been sold to friends with really good guns that use much paint. :-)

The lawn has grow once again and I have it 90% done. :-)

There is a essay contest I think I will enter, it wants to know what is the best way, in my opinion, to control nuclear weapons proliferation. I have been giving it so some thought and think, after some more research I hope to present an interesting essay.

Now for the biggest gaming news of the year...my favorite game of all time is coming out with a new version... Age of Empires III!!!!!!! I have been playing Age Of Empires II ever since it was released 6 years ago and had almost given up on ever seeing a third game release. But it has come! The programmers set out to make this the best looking game ever and boy howdy, they got pretty close. I am thinking of starting a clan for AoE soon, if there is any interest.

Tomorrow is the opening day for Virtue Blog! We have a great lineup of bloggers including Agent Tim, Spunky Junior, Jake of Mission36Teen, Alex of SmartHomeschool, myself and many others! I hope to provide a link for you tomorrow morning.

That's all for now!

The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

No comments: