Tuesday, February 07, 2006

D-Day and My Book Bag

Hey everyone!

Paintball:
Well, I had a paintball fight yesterday in which we reinacted D-Day! That was so much fun!!!! In the course of doing that, we discovered something that the Allies should have done on D-Day. All the troops should have been armed with full automatic weapons. A person with a automatic can make their own cover. :-D Almost everytime a guy with an auto-type weapon would attack the German bunkers, all the defenders would duck, allowing the rest of the Allied troops to reach cover on the sea wall. :-) We had a great time.

Also, I was hoping to do a Square Talk show on the State of the union address, but I am not sure if we will be able to get it together. HOWEVER, Alex told me of a cool new way to do a micro show all by one's self. So I may do that here pretty soon.

My Current book bag is:
When Character Was King (About Ronald Reagan, really good book. There is only one bad word in it, and that is included in a quote by an aide.)
Unfit for Command (About Kerry)
To Renew America by Newt Gingrich (Good Book)

1 comment:

William said...

Unfit for Command was good, but I didn't have time to finish it.

Another book you should read if you have time is Reagan's "Abortion and the consience of the nation" (I think that's it, I may have misspelled something, and it may be "a" not "the" before nation)