Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Good Bye Mr. Rather

Well, Dan Rather has announced that he will be stepping down as the top news anchor for CBS sometime in March. I think that with Tom Brokaw retiring December 31, Mr. Rather thought he would go ahead as well. That makes 2 of the big 3 anchors to step down from thier jobs. The other one is whoever reports for ABC, (we don't get ABC so please excuse my ignorance of his name).

In other news: I checked out the book, "The Three Musketeers" at the library yesterday. I mast say I do NOT recommend it. It is not a good book, to be filling your mind with. I thought it would be somthing like Robin Hood, or the Swiss Family Robinson, but no such thing. It is filled with people who don't honor other peoples marriges. Please do not read this book.

Talk to you later,
Travis