Monday, October 18, 2004

Sorry I'm Late...Haven't posted in a while

Hey Guys, How is everybody?

I just got back from Camp Y' shua and had a great time. I am a little sore though and have spent most of the day in very non-athletic activities. I had a lot of fun with everyone and hope to see everyone Sunday. Soon after we got home my Grandma called and said that our Bush-Cheney04' T-shirts had come!!! Chloe and I are both excited about getting them. I have a hand written account of the third and last presidential debate and hope to post it soon. At Camp, Josh announced that he will host a meeting at the church to discuss the state questions that are on the ballot this year. It should be very interesting. Also it is only 15 days till the election.

I thought a nice addition to this site would be some software reviews. I would like to review next issue the download manager Getright.

Well talk to you later,
Travis

Here is the official Bush online Store:http://www.georgewbushstore.com/